Thursday, October 9, 2008

PUPPIES

Well how sad it is I still have 5 little puppies begging for good homes. The vet bills are all I am asking for and right now I have $85.00 in each puppy. I gave the little boy next door a puppy, because I know how much he enjoyed Bell and Sam when he was here playing with Tristan. His Mom and Dad agreed he could have one. They are so cute and lovling little creatures I wish I could keep them all. If I had the money to take care of them as I should I would. So many ppl told me they would help me and no one has been able too. Its really very sad, because I just want to share the love and joy that Bell and Sam have brought to me.

Well I will continue to wait and see what happens. Chee Chee there Mom is just learning how to play, she had never been in a house and I think it was last week she slept in a bed for the first time. I think I have so spoiled her, LOL, she needs to be fixed so she cant have anymore puppies. If Jack cant be the daddy then no need for her to have any more.

No comments: