Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No Puppies for me to love

On Nov 6th, of this year all my puppies moved on to another life. Maggie went to a lady at the Pets office, I know she is going to be loved and taken care of. My heart breaks and the tears flow when I think of Doc, Champ, and Magda. They went to a no kill shelter. Other than Belle, and Samantha, there were no puppies loved anymore than mine. I hated to let them go, but with money and time there was no other choice. I just pray they find a family that will love, and enjoy them as much as I did for what little time I had them. They were so wonderful and funny.

Yes, I am glad I have Belle, Sam and Chee Chee, but since i had had the puppies since birth i had developed a relationship with each and every one. It still makes me cry to think of them thinking i sent them away when they had given me such devoted love and believed in me to take care of them the best of my ability. I hope one day I will know that they are good and loved.

I know most of you think I am so silly, but when u live alone and come home to your pets who always are so glad to see you and just want to give you love, it makes a big difference.

No comments: